CODE, Inc. provides a variety of house services in the City of Jamestown and throughout Chautauqua County.
- We own and manage high-quality, affordable apartments in Jamestown.
- Most of our apartments are lead-free.
- Many of our apartments are handicap accessible and/or adapted.
- We work with many organizations that advocate for the disabled to assist disabled resident to obtain appropriate housing.
- We have housing programs to assist people in Jamestown and throughout Chautauqua County. Our funding is constantly changing so call to see what funding we have available.
- We can help low and moderate income owners rehabilitate their homes. We can address many health, safety, and structural issues to help preserve the housing stock in the area.
- We can help with handicap accessibility for owners or tenants who are on Medicaid.
- We can help Disabled Veterans with handicap accessibility. There are very specific eligibility requirements from our funding source but please contact us.
- We have very limited funding to assist low income seniors with emergency repairs in the City of Jamestown.
- We can help eligible homebuyers to purchase homes.
- We advocate for additional safe and affordable housing for all residents of Jamestown through the development of new housing, rehabilitation of existing housing and demolition of blighted housing.
Citizen’s Opportunity for Development and Equality, Inc.
411 Winsor St
Jamestown, NY 14701
(716) 664 – 2044