CODE, Inc. is administering a grant program that will provide handicapped accessibility for 10 individuals in Chautauqua County with permanent disabilities.
This is primarily for persons who are at risk of having to move from their homes because they cannot easily access their homes and those who are able to transition out of a health care facility if they have a ramp so they can access their home.
- Work will primarily be ramps but other work is allowed.
- First come, first served until we run out of funds.
- $75,000 in NYS Access to Home funds that is available county-wide.
- $25,000 in City of Jamestown funds available in the city.
- Assistance to 10 homes
- Owner occupied or rental.
- “Life Use” okay.
Recipient must be on Medicaid.
Income limits and other restrictions apply.
Southwestern Independent Living Center, Inc.
843 North Main Street
Jamestown, NY 14701
Voice: (716) 661 – 3010
Fax: (716) 661 – 3011
TTD: (716) 661 – 3012